Monday, January 28, 2008

Cold Hearted

Cold Hearted

How can one love with a cold heart
I'm freezing right now
From what I've learned, love warms the soul
So not in my case
I'm totally suffering from Hypothermia
Why though
Is being a dick so much easier than being cool
I don't ask for much
I don't feel a connection through soul's
So you being my soulmate is completely obsolete
Still a chance taken
But why even try with me
A baby could arrive
Then what
A cold heart can kill us both
I refuse to be a bitter parent
I told myself to quit
But addicted to disrespect, I must
How can one just vanish right after you depart
No communication as if oceans are seperating contact
Do I deserve this
Must I cry everytime
Frozen tears watering my cheeks
Who are you and why were sent to kill me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...