Friday, September 12, 2008

Left

Left

So I met him and I left him
Or he left me
What msg is this now Almighty?
Everything happens for a reason
For a season
Indian summer is it?
I don't enjoy the heat
I don't want the heat
Cool breezes is what I crave
All smile filled days
But a week ago I stared into his eyes
And nothing but excitement of a new surprise
Maybe its me, just always longing for plenty
Continuously feeling empty
Thinking of the building of bridges
Making l♥ve
Moon walking on ceilings
The dude being away from the sexual needs
Dont want to be naughty just yet
But if I had thoughts of risk taking
His absence puts me back on my Ohio break
Shit I must admit
I have a boyfriend
But I desired a Man


Nia...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...