Sunday, July 6, 2008

Share my pain

Share my pain

Crippling condition fell upon my size 8 1/2 feet
Toes still polished in that come get me now red
Matching the drips continuously exiting my internal self
Daytime nightmares running thru my dizzy little head
Red blood count as low as as any sickened anemia case
Who would have thought 127lb healthy me would have to slide her feet across paqueted floors to just get to the neighboring restroom
Gliding @ the pace of a nursing home Great- Grand-Mama
Tired from just a measly 10sec stroll
Weakness running thru my veins like Miami's nightlife, just a few short moons ago
How can one go from 0 to 60 in a mere 48hours
Cheeks slapping fives with tears as the sharp contraction like pains, play jack in the box with my abdominal area
I ask God what are Cyst and why have they bonded with me this day?
My job thinking and extended vaca was my plan
Not knowing the pain prevails even as I type with both hands
Where is the stop button as this plays out
5days already
I shouldn't have anything else to complain about
I remove the pillows searching for my strength
A bit size capsule has got me somewhat thru this
Feeling like I will never again be the same
Pouting @ the mean world, for some unknown reason feeling shame
Just hug me
It would help if you could share my pain


Nia...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...