Tuesday, July 29, 2008

7/29/08

7/29/08

Half smiled
Heavy hearted
The events that continue to drown my right now mood are coming @ me full force
As I drive thru life I see the stop sign approaching
I slam my foot on the breaks and look both ways
Coast seems clear
I continue to move
Baam...
I'm slammed by yet another unfortunate event
I pray, and I pray
I can get pass and get thru this one
I was told, and I believe, because I can testify that My God is a 2nd chance God
So I cry and call out to him
Jesus, My God, Lord of Lord, The Almighty Righteous...
Relieve my pain yet again and pull me thru to your light
I know what I've done as well as what I do isn't always right
But I'm learning I'm growing I'm becoming who you have destined me to be
God help me please
Mercy is what I crave
Mercy is what I need
I close my eyes
And just ponder the day
From court to work to Bill pay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...