Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring

Spring

Tree buds blossoming about
Nostril Sniffles is all I can think about
Springs here this morning
Even though the windy winds haven't let up
This weekend a closet switch out
Warm coats, I give up...
Its time for pretty dresses and embroidered flats
Cascading thru the streets smelling and picking from Park Avenue's flower patch
Old winter disappear, I need my 70's back
When NY1 is not needed
I just know the weathers in tact
Sunny filled days
Outdoor luncheons with the girls
Bohemian bracelets and mikimoto pearls
Fruit filled baskets
Umbrella drinks
Colorful polished toes on your weekly manicured feet
Spring Spring Spring
You spring happiness into my eyes
And let's not forget all of this celebrating Easter and the blood of Jesus Christ
Holy week MJ called it
Let's drop for a prayer
And thank our Lord and Savior we all can breath life into yet another year

P.Olay...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...