Friday, February 1, 2008

Prayed Up

Prayed Up

I reached the 24th full hour
Not even and inkling of who He was
Who He is
Who He will be
Not even sure there is a He
My heart lost in the mist of the Bermuda Triangle
I imagine a sticky nights fog
Do you know how many stories are present there
Novels written about the death of He or She
Now Nia C. fills the pages that be
My cup runneth over
Yet Joy is not around
She packed her bags and moved out of my young soul's town
My new beginning starts when the hairs are cut from my head
Writing being my true calling
Is what my horoscope read
Sidney Piotier was a pisces
Harry Belafonte
Albert Einstein
Yes I'm aware that talent haunts my days
Maybe I'll just fall in love with words
Like in William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet play
God I call unto you
The celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ
A quarter spent on yet another new life
Hair being my strength
Cut it away from me
I fall weak unto your word
Rebuild me O' Lord
Strip me of my 07 sins
Teach me how to love myself the same way I do my next of kins
Love is the breast of my soul
And the milk has all dried
Replenish me as you wish
Nomore falling victim to white lies
Cast my purpose upon me once again
My work not the least bit done here on your earth
God I foresee my rebirth
Maybe when I rediscover Me
The time will move near
And He will arrive from my one Prayed Up tear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...