Monday, January 28, 2008

The delight of lastnight

The delight of lastnight

The delight of lastnight
Couldn't have arrived @ a better time
I needed the bond to get all this friendship pain off my mind
Dressing up as dreams, movies, or stars
As I gave away my hard feelings with drinks. From 5 different bars
Lol...
You may
I'm feeling it hard as I type
And as I say everytime, this is my last fucken night
We entertained Five different scenes
A sultan and his dude
They cracked jokes of my big feet and my sick ass dance moves
That red wig did it to them
Shit it did something to me
It had me offically bringing back absolutely sexy
Chaka Chan slept away, flash dancer posed as we flicked
as the sedutive sherrif tried to keep up with my dancing bit
I have to thank my Girlies for handing over that night
It goes to show how much I need yall in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me a little of the thoughts that are brewing in your brain after reading my words...